Tuesday, June 22, 2010

June 21, 2010

Oh my gosh by golly, it's HOT, HOT, HOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!! I think my brain fuse has blown because I can't really remember yesterday at all. Just the heat. Oh yeah, I remember Hans calling to ask if I could locate a laundromat, as he found himself up to his pits in poison ivy the night before. So we packed a couple ice-cold brewskies and snacks and got some laundry done in an air-conditioned room. Heaven help me, I practically climbed into the wash tub to soak in cold water.

It was an amazingly sloggish day and I have nothing to report. Even the interior landscape of my mind is a muggy, gray mapping of incoherent thoughts leading to nowhere.

Oddly, spirits were high all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

El Granada Depot

El Granada Depot

Blue Romeo

Blue Romeo