Thursday, May 6, 2010

May 6, 2010

Hiked a loop around a vortex in Sedona. It's true what they say about the vortexes. My heart space felt swaddled in cotton batting and infused with well-being! (Think: 3 months old and held by the madonna.) Who can explain such things?

Each day brings a new learning experience. I backed the Motherload over a metal guardrail (trust me, too difficult to explain why), and was snared and unable to move forward.  I hammered the guardrail with all my might, which was akin to hammering an anvil--useless. Then I remembered I had leveling blocks! I used those to elevate the Motherload's rear end and freed us from the jaws of steel.

I've discovered how easy it is to ask for help. And people respond not only with willingness but with enthusiasm! If I ask one person and three people are around, they ALL join in. "People who need people ARE the luckiest people in the world."

I've been gone 28 days and I've only encountered one sour-puss. Everyone else has been jolly, friendly, helpful, and kind. Little sweet miracles keep showing up to light my way. I'm gaining confidence in my ability to resolve the little problems that arise from day to day, and best of all, I'm learning the art of just BEING, of expanding the space between moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

El Granada Depot

El Granada Depot

Blue Romeo

Blue Romeo