Monday, May 3, 2010

April 22, 2010


During my stay with my cousin Charlee Ann, I hastily turned a sharp right and bumped the Motherload over the curb! Oops. the impact launched my microwave off the shelf and it smashed itself onto the floor. Luckily, my herb garden and guardian angel survived the impact, as did all my dishes and my spinal column! Jubilee airlifted about 2 feet out of her carseat, ears in the air on the descent.  Hans tried to repair the microwave, but it was a gonner, I think, so we went to Sears and selected a new, smaller version, which I secure on the shelf with an extension rod. I'm still carting the old microwave around on my couch, as I've yet to locate a place to unload it.

My new stereo abruptly stopped working, too, but Hans was able to fix that by removing my battery cable, then restoring it, and VOILA! Music! He downloaded about 700 incredible songs on my computer, which I've downloaded in turn to my ipod. great travel music.


My son is the best playmate ever! We'll never get too old for a little FantasyLand!

No comments:

Post a Comment

El Granada Depot

El Granada Depot

Blue Romeo

Blue Romeo